We are looking to open the first YamDaisy Cafe in Darebin, Melbourne. It will establish the model and serve the local community.
Why? It has a medium to high density population full of diversity. Students, working families and retired people are all likely to need YamDaisy meals at times.
10% of households have difficulty or anxiety about managing healthy daily meals. This makes it a good place to test whether YamDaisy meals can make a difference.
It is close by for the YamDaisy team, as we are based in Darebin. We have great local knowledge, networks and resources here. And we want to eat the first YamDaisy meals!
The vision for the YamDaisy Café:
- A stand-alone café that works as a sustainable business by having a small staff, a well equipped kitchen, a small menu, and membership prices.
- It can be replicated wherever it is needed (which is practically everywhere).
- The food is delicious and responds to community needs, it is eat in, takeaway, and home delivery.
- YamDaisy meals can be recommended by doctors because we follow Australian Dietary Guidelines and do our best to cater to particular health needs.
- Chef/managers have room to be entrepreneurial while fitting into YamDaisy guidelines and being supported by a franchise style structure.
We developed this model to best make Eating Well Easier, especially for those who are struggling to have good meals daily.