YamDaisy wants to make eating well easy for everyone.
But especially for those with chronic illness, disability, frailty or who are coping with a crisis.
How? Through a system of small and sustainable community cafes, which provide delicious, freshly cooked, everyday food for the local neighbourhood, at prices pensioners and health care card holders can afford.
A YamDaisy meal is freshly made from delicious seasonal ingredients, and so nutritious that doctors can recommend them!
Our aim is one day to have YamDaisy Cafes in every community that needs them.
YamDaisy is a not-for-profit social enterprise.
The vision of the YamDaisy Café:
- A stand-alone café that works as a sustainable business by having a small staff, a well equipped kitchen, a small menu, and membership prices.
- It can be replicated wherever it is needed (which is practically everywhere).
- The food is delicious and responds to community needs, it is eat in, takeaway, and home delivery.
- YamDaisy meals can be recommended by doctors because we follow Australian Dietary Guidelines and cater to particular health needs.
- Chef/managers have room to be entrepreneurial while fitting into YamDaisy guidelines and being supported by a franchise style structure.
We developed this model to best make Eating Well Easier, especially for those who are struggling to have good meals daily.